pa0nhc ARDFRx2m 0141013-4 /
20171217 / 20180129 / 20180203
The use, copy and
modification of all info on this site is only permitted for non-commercial
and thereby explicitly mentioning my radio amateur call sign "PA0NHC" as the original writer / designer / photographer / publisher.
1. As factory wound coils become very scarce, the new PCB is adapted for still available and hand wound coils.
2. External wiring connections are relocated, to widen the space between the oscillator circuit and the wiring.
3. Added an extra ground screw near oscillator circuit, for extra mechanical stability.
When designs are updated, the description is too. Therefore :
1. Save the PDF
files below to HDD (click-right - "Save target as ....")
2. Open the file from HDD in ADOBE READER (download here https://get.adobe.com/nl/reader/ )
3. Print the file at A4 paper with setting "Scale 100%".
3. Keep the prints as documentation for building and service afterwards.
Info for old PCB :