pa0nhc ARDFRx2m 0141013-4 /
20171217 / 20180129 / 20180203 20180720 /
The use, copy and
modification of all info on this site is only permitted for non-commercial
and thereby explicitly mentioning my radio amateur call sign "PA0NHC" as the original writer / designer / photographer / publisher.
New PCB V.20180123-14.
1. As factory wound coils become very scarce, this new PCB is adapted for still available, and for hand to be wound coils.
2. External wiring connections are relocated, to widen the space between the oscillator circuit and the wiring, enhancing stability.
3. Wiring can be soldered, or used with RM2.5 connectors.
4. Added an extra ground screw near the oscillator circuit, for extra mechanical stability.
REM : FET1 and FET4 can be BF998R, or BF998 soldered upside-down. (Wide leg = S).
files below to HDD (click-right - "Save target as ....")
2. Open each file from HDD in ADOBE PDF READER (download reader here https://get.adobe.com/nl/reader/ )
3. Print each file at A4 paper with setting "Scale 100%".
4. Keep the prints as documentation for building and service afterwards.
5. Read all info before you start ordering components.
6. Be sure to have obtained, or wound, all coils.
Info for old PCB :